ONGUL | ACTIVATED DIMETHICONE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE Manufacturers Suppliers - Third Party Manufacturing - For PCD Franchise
ACTIVATED DIMETHICONE+ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE+MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE comes from a class of medicines called antacids. Combination medicine is generally used to treat acidity, heartburn, indigestion, gastritis (inflammation of the stomach), and stomach upset. The stomach is lined by a mucosal lining which gets eroded due to excess acid production causing problems like acidity and heartburn. Aluminum hydroxide and magnesium hydroxide neutralize excess stomach acid. Activated dimethicone decreases the surface tension of gas bubbles and facilitates gas expulsion through flatus or belching (burping). It also prevents the accumulation and formation of gas in the alimentary canal.
Take the medicine as per the prescribed dosage and duration. Do not overindulge as it may cause serious health implications. Some people may experience side effects such as constipation, loss of appetite, weakness, and diarrhea. Mostly, the side effects resolve gradually and do not require any medical attention. However, if the side effects persist, immediately seek your doctor’s consultation. Avoid taking the medicine if you have low phosphate levels, high magnesium levels, or kidney or liver problems. Avoid consuming when taking this medicine as it may lead to unpleasant implications.
The oral suspension is indicated for the following mentioned health conditions:
The antacid oral suspension has a low side effect profile and affects each user differently, depending upon their health condition and response to the therapy. The side effects are mild to temporary and usually resolve over time. If they do not resolve and become severe with time, immediately seek a doctor’s consultation. The list of side effects is given below:
Some medicines can interact with each other and cause negative impacts on health. Therefore, stay cautious while taking this medicine so as not to consume the following mentioned drugs:
Interaction with Disease:
1. Avoid consuming alcohol as it may increase acid production, thereby exacerbating acidity and heartburn.
2. Not safe for the consumption of children and pets. Properly dispose of expired and discarded medicine.
3. Pregnant women should avoid taking oral suspension without consulting their doctor.
4. People with kidney and liver impairment should consult their doctor before taking this medicine as it may worsen the conditions.
5. Breastfeeding mothers should avoid taking the medicine as it may seep into the breast milk and affect the newborn.
1. How does ACTIVATED DIMETHICONE+ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE+MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE work?
ACTIVATED DIMETHICONE+ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE+MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE consists of aluminum hydroxide (antacid), magnesium hydroxide (antacid), and activated dimethicone (antiflatulent). Aluminum hydroxide and magnesium hydroxide work by neutralizing excess stomach acid.
2. Is it safe to take other medicines along with ACTIVATED DIMETHICONE+ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE+MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE?
ACTIVATED DIMETHICONE+ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE+MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE should not be taken along with other medicines as it might affect how other medicines work. To prevent this, maintain a minimum gap between both.
3. Can I take ACTIVATED DIMETHICONE+ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE+MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE for longer durations?
Do not take ACTIVATED DIMETHICONE+ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE+MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE for longer durations unless advised by the doctor. Talk to your doctor if you do not feel better even after taking ACTIVATED DIMETHICONE+ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE+MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE for 1-2weeks.