P-COB D3 PLUS Manufacturers Suppliers - Third Party Manufacturing - For PCD Franchise
P-COB D3 PLUS
|COMPOSITION: Each soft geltain capsule contains : Calcitrol IP 0.25mcg, Calcium Carbonate IP 1250 mg, Vitamin k2-7 – 45 mcg, Methylcobalamin 1500 mcg, Zinc 7.5 mg, Magnesium 50 mg, L-Methyl Folate 800 mcg, Excipients q.s
||Pkg Type: BLISTER
||Packaging: 10 X 1 X 10
- Calcitriol:- It is used to treat hyperparathyroidism and metabolic bone disease in people who have chronic kidney failure and are not receiving dialysis.
- Calcium carbonate:- It is a dietary supplement used when you don’t get enough calcium in your diet. Calcium is needed by the body for healthy muscles, bones, nervous system, and heart.
- Vitamin K2-7:- It has antioxidant properties that may help protect against cancer.
- Methylcobalamin: – It is a naturally occurring and pure form of Vitamin B12. It is taken to control certain vital bodily functions like cell multiplication, blood formation, and protein synthesis. It is used to treat Vitamin B12 insufficiency in people with Pernicious Anemia.
- Zinc:-It is an “essential trace element” because very small amounts of zinc are necessary for human health. It is used for the treatment and prevention of zinc deficiency and its consequences, including stunted growth and acute diarrhea in children, slow wound healing, and Wilson’s disease.
- Magnesium:-It is a mineral that is important for normal bone structure in the body. It prevents magnesium It is also used as a laxative for constipation and for preparation of the bowel for surgical or diagnostic procedures. It is also used as an antacid for indigestion problems.
- L-Methyl Folate:- It is a medical food and intake by those people who have conditions related to folate insufficiency or in people with schizophrenia who have hyperhomocysteinemia related to folate deficiency.L-methyl folate is not an antidepressant or anti-psychotic medication. However, l-methyl folate may enhance the effects of antidepressant medications.