Ivermectin Tablet Overview | Iverpax
Iverpax is a tablet that can made with an Ivermectin drug. This tablet is used to treat certain types of parasitic infections caused by roundworms. This medicine is advised by doctors for those patients who have weak immune systems caused by roundworm. Ivermectin is a type of medication that belongs to a group of drugs called antihelmintics. It works by paralyzing and killing the parasites.
How to use Ivermectin Tablet
- Before using Ivermectin tablets, it is important to consult a healthcare provider. They will provide you with proper dosage and instructions.
- Follow the instructions provided by your healthcare provider and the information on the packing label. Take the tablets orally with a full glass of water.
- Take the prescribed dosage of Ivermectin tablets as instructed by your healthcare provider. Do not take more or less than the recommended amount.
- It is important to complete the full course of treatment, even if your symptoms improve before the treatment is finished. Skipping doses or stopping the treatment prematurely may result in incomplete eradication of the condition.
- Take 2 or 3 tablets in the day with one glass of water.
Side effects of using Ivermectin Tablet
- Muscle Pain
- Joint Pain
- Tender/Swollen Lymph Nodes,
- Eye Swelling/Redness/Pain
- Vision Changes,
- Neck/Back Pain
- Swelling Face/Arms/Hands/Feet
- Chest Pain
- Fast Heartbeat
- Inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to ivermectin or any other allergies. This medication may contain inactive ingredients that could cause allergic reactions.
- Share your medical history, especially any liver problems, with your doctor or pharmacist before using this medication.
- Ivermectin can cause dizziness. Avoid activities that require alertness, such as driving or operating machinery, until you know how the medication affects you. Limit alcohol consumption and consult your doctor if you use marijuana.
- Inform your doctor or dentist about all the medications you use, including prescription drugs, non-prescription drugs, and herbal products, before undergoing surgery.
- If you have a weakened immune system (such as due to HIV infection), you may require repeat treatments. Discuss this with your doctor for further guidance.
- During pregnancy, ivermectin should only be used if needed. Consult your doctor to assess the risks and benefits. Ivermectin passes into breast milk, so consult your doctor before breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs)
Ques: What are the benefits of an ivermectin tablet?
Ans: You can treat tropical diseases caused by parasitic worms.
Ques: Can I give an ivermectin tablet to my 5-year-old child?
Ans: This medicine is not recommended for kids. However, if your kid’s weight is more than 15kg then you can use it.
Ques: Is ivermectin safe for a baby?
Ans: We do not advise this medicine for babies.
Ques: How many times should I take ivermectin tablets?
Ans: The dosage of this medicine depends on body weight. We request take doctor’s consultation before use.
Ques: What drugs Cannot be taken with ivermectin?
Ans: barbiturates (such as phenobarbital, butalbital), benzodiazepines (such as clonazepam, lorazepam), sodium oxybate (GHB), valproic acid.