LEVOFLOXACIN 750 MG TABLET | FLOXI-750 Manufacturers Suppliers - Third Party Manufacturing - For PCD Franchise
LEVOFLOXACIN 750 MG TABLET | FLOXI-750
||LEVOFLOXACIN 750 MG
||BLISTER WITH MONO CARTON
Levofloxacin 750MG Tablets – These tablets come with an active antibiotic Levofloxacin that is used in the treatment and prevention of bacterial infections such as infections of the nose, throat, skin, lungs, sinuses, airways, and urinary tract. Available with the brand name FLOXI-750, these tablets are manufactured and supplied by the Best Levofloxacin 750MG Tablet Manufacturer, Pax Healthcare.
Other Uses for Levofloxacin 750 MG Tablets
- Levofloxacin is often used to treat urinary infections, including those resistant to other antibiotics and prostatitis.
- It can be used for the treatment of various obstetric infections including mastitis.
- It is effective in treating infections called diarrhea caused by Shigella and E. coli bacteria.
- This medication can also be used to treat various obstetric infections, including mastitis.
Levofloxacin is a fluroquinolone antibiotic that
Instructions for Better Usage
Levofloxacin 750MG Tablets are to be taken exactly as per the dose and duration prescribed by the doctor. Thus, take these tablets. Here are the instructions that you must take into account while taking these tablets:
- Do not use Levofloxacin 750MG Tablets to treat viral infections including the common cold, flu, etc. as the medicine will not show any positive effect on such infections, but rather make the infection worse.
- It is essential to take oral formulations at least 2 hours before or after any mineral supplement containing zinc, calcium, or iron since this binds Levofloxacin and stops its absorption into the body.
- Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to Levofloxacin or have allergies to other antibiotics.
- Without consulting the doctor, do not take Levofloxacin 750MG Tablets if you are pregnant as there is definite risk evidence to the unborn baby. Also, do not use this medication while breastfeeding as it may pass into the breastmilk and cause harm to the baby.
The user may experience certain side effects while consuming Levofloxacin 750MG Tablets. It may be due to the misusage or overdosage of the medication. Here are the side effects associated with this medication: