FLOXI-750 Manufacturers Suppliers - Third Party Manufacturing - For PCD Franchise
|COMPOSITION: LEVOFLOXACIN 750 MG
||Pkg Type: BLISTER WITH MONO CARTON
||Packaging: 10 X 1 X 10
Uses for Levofloxacin 750 MG
- It is widely used to treat infections of the skin, lungs, sinuses, airways, bones, ears, and joints that are caused by bacteria.
- Levofloxacin is often used to treat urinary infections, including those resistant to other antibiotics and prostatitis.
- It can be used for the treatment of various obstetric infections including mastitis.
- It is effective in treating infections called diarrhea caused by Shigella and E. coli bacteria.
- This medication can be also be used to treat various obstetric infections, including mastitis.
How is it taken?
- Usually, the dosage 750 mg is given by the doctors for 3-14 days depending on the type of infection.
- It is essential to take oral formulations at least 2 hours before or 2 hours after any mineral supplement containing zinc, calcium, or iron since this bind Levaquin and stop its absorption into the body.