FLOXI-500 Manufacturers Suppliers - Third Party Manufacturing - For PCD Franchise
|COMPOSITION: LEVOFLOXACIN 500 MG
||Pkg Type: BLISTER WITH MONO CARTON
||Packaging: 10 X 2X 10
Levofloxacin is extensively used for the treatment of various bacterial infections. This medication belongs to a group of drugs known as quinolone antibiotics. It works by preventing the growth of bacteria. It is an antibiotic medicine which only treats bacterial infections. Do not consume it when you have viral infections like flu, cough, cold. This medication makes you feel dizzy and lightheaded.
- During the time you are consuming this medicine, you must drink plenty of fluids.
- For the best results, take this medicine at evenly spaced times.
- Take this antibiotic until the full prescribed amount is finished. As such stopping the medicine too early may result in infection.
- If you have allergic reactions such as Hives and Anaphylaxis then consult with your doctor.
How to use
- You must read the medication instructions provided by your doctor or pharmacist before consuming Levofloxacin.
- You can consume it by mouth usually once daily with or without food as directed by your doctor.