Our new world-class, totally computerised plant is located in excise exempted area in Baddi (Himachal Pradesh) near Chandigarh with all amenities to manufacture and export pharmaceuticals.
Our pharma manufacturing unit produces tablets, capsules,injections, liquid and dry syrups (dry powder).
The new factory has fully computerised system for production with online controls and inventory. We also have highly qualified and trained staff for production management. We accord highest priority to quality control and take adequate precautions to ensure that there are no lapses on the production front.
Pax Healthcare undertakes contract manufacturing in the following categories and offers a mutually beneficial working relationship and a strong strategic alliance.
- State-of-the art facilities, which adhere to stringent specifications of WHO-GMP, India.
- Capabilities to produce dosage forms in sterile and general, covering all therapeutic segments along with lyophilization facility.
- Qualified and experienced technical team in the areas of manufacturing, quality control, quality assurance, research and development for all range of products.
- Experienced professionals and highly qualified management and staff, with SAP ERP and Supply Chain Management in place.
Economic Value of Strategic Alliance
- Reliable supply of quality products – Validated and approved processes and in compliance with the registration file.
- Minimize investments in capital-intensive facilities.
- Improve net earnings and cash flow.
- Divert resources to focus on their core competencies – R&D and marketing.
- All products are analyzed and released by our quality control staff before shipment.
- Monitor and optimize the timeliness of our delivery and keep it up to our customer’s full satisfaction.
Business Opportunities And Strategic Alliance With Pax Healthcare
- We offer contract manufacturing of all dosage forms.
- Depending on your needs, our services include purchasing of raw materials, production, packaging and quality control.
- Through this flexible approach, we are able to integrate perfectly into your supply chain for solid dosage forms. uted hospitals, institute and Army through tenders.